Monday 28 March 2022

War of The World’s Takeover - Recieved 6th November 2021.

 

War of The World’s Takeover - 6th November 2021. 

Firstly tonight I kept hearing Fauci and Rand Paul. I prayed that Rand Paul would have all the evidence to condemn Fauci. This will be God’s judgement against him and the elite will be shook by it. He will be ousted by Satan because Satan has no loyalty to anyone.

I see Putin, I see his eyes like orange (an eagle) he is very focused, very determined, very strategic. I hear the Lord say he is commander and chief and he is going to take down America. He has got his focused strategies and plans in place and I hear the word pigeon which is like his messaging code. He is setting up the airports strategically for communication hubs. I hear military intelligence that is happening as well so he is using terminals airport terminals as his hubs for his plans. I saw a large American city airport with a huge hanger that he was using as a hub. It was a very large dome structure, it was white, it looked like it was made of cement, not sure. I also heard Charles De Gaulle which is an airport in France which I think maybe he going to use. This is prophetic but I am seeing it in the spirit what is happening. I see the terminals, airport terminals in America dimming like it is going through dusk so I sense it is probably shutting down, this particular airport terminal, so that is what I am sensing. I was also seeing helicopters hidden and a small plane back in the bushes of this terminal. Yes Putin is very determined, and is using precision, he is giving precise directions and you better not mess with him. You cannot mess with this man like he will have your head taken off if you mess with him, everything is by precision. His plans are strategic he is not one to be messed with right now, he is VERY SERIOUS, real serious about these plans and God is allowing it, God is allowing this takeover.

I am hearing War of the Worlds takeover. dimming, dimming, its like the world is dimming down. It’s a takeover I am hearing Rothchild (x2) I am hearing labor camps I also heard Putin saying tow the line, and I was seeing the shipping lanes have changed, he has changed the shipping lanes.

I am seeing Putin again, serious, determined. I see him as a hunter, I just feel the Lord is emphasizing his skill as a hunter maybe it’s the way he sees things or something, then I am getting the word peel back, like peeling back like some kind of exposure that Putin does or something. Chain of command, I am hearing the words chain of command. Strategic very strategic. A man of precision, Putin is exceedingly precise and is exceedingly efficient. He is not a man to be tampered with, everyone working under him robotically works under him its like that s how he manages people. He has a chain of command. I get the word idealist, he has strong ideals so I m sensing right now from the Lord, he has got strong ingrained ideals that this man does not move away from. He is not a man that can be easily swayed, he is not malleable man, he is very staunch man. Strategic and military commander. Weaponised ships but he knows about communication, he knows how strategic communication is. I know that he has a plan to take down the American communication system that is the first thing he is going to do, so the Lord is showing me that’s what he is going to do, he is going to take out the communications systems first, he knows how important that is and he is setting up his own communications within the airport terminals that is going to connect through different countries so he has his strategy for that a takeover strategy for that. He knows where he is going to put his communication bases!!! (this is vitally important, God is highlighting this to me as I am typing this message out ****) and hubs.

I am hearing the words generals right now and these are fearful guys, I am sensing. These generals of his are fearful guys I am seeing two men. I think they are two of his military leaders, I just see them.  These are obviously ones he is going to use to execute his plans. I hear the word stealth and the word tight reign so he holds a very tight reign with these people.

Putin will take out an oil rig as a distraction strategy (I believe American oil rig). I hear ground zero, I hear pulmonary (heart). He will take out New York, the heart of the Nation. Danger, danger, danger, get out!!! (explain my New York recording, also reference my New York video).

No comments:

Post a Comment