Monday 28 March 2022

Hit on her eastern border, Lock Down – Received 22nd June 2019

 

Hit on her eastern border, Lock Down – 22nd June 2019

Raids, sleeper cells. America wake up! Repent or Perish, this is now the message, repent or perish.

The Lord says, I will hit her on her eastern border, my first hammer will strike a blow, my first hammer will crush her eastern border. Will you be prepared? I come close, I come so close to you America with my great power to terrify you to humble you to reveal to you the nature of who I AM. The awesome Holy One, the One supreme in authority. I AM enraged at your mockery of me, you mocked me in the eyes of the whole world. Did you forget who you were serving? The great “I AM” The great and powerful God of heaven. Now you will feel the full force of my power as I have felt the unrelenting blows of your mockery against me. The blows of my hammer come against your eastern shores Oh America, they come, they come, you will be rendered powerless. Deep shame comes to your shores Oh America, for your defiance of me, for I AM a mighty God in all the earth.

 Yet my tears flow, my tears flow down for you, I stayed my hand many times for I was grieved at heart for the harm that should come. My heart breaks, but I can no longer forebear. Enter your homes and lock your gates. Cry out to me on the day of trouble, I will answer you. Lock up your windows and doors my people against the chaos that comes. Be prepared, be prepared for treachery. Lock your gates, separate yourselves and seek me! Get on your knees and seek me my people, treachery comes, do not trust your neighbours. I will bring silence and during that silence you must seek me. I will visit you, I will strengthen you. I AM coming, I draw near. I AM coming to visit this nation. Call out to me. I will hear and deliver. You will be on lock down, let no-one in. (Isaiah 26:20-21).

No comments:

Post a Comment