Monday 28 March 2022

Shot Across the Bow – Received 21 March 2020

 

Shot Across the Bow – 21 March 2020

I heard ‘shot across the bow’ today. I believe this means stop now and change, a warning or something will go down. A warning from God. Military coup, Dow Jones, futures, Industrial Index, fall guy, landslide.

Are they kicking from both sides? Kicking the stock market and kicking with this biological weapon (covid)? Are they kicking both sides? God gave me the word futures, I did not realise it related to the markets, I felt I heard ‘military coup’. I was surprised to hear that, I thought it was just conspiracy. 

 I heard rod of discipline. This is God’s rod, he is allowing this, we have ignored God. We want everything but God. I did not realise how bad our consumerism had become until it stopped. We did not realise how other countries were being over polluted by it until it stopped. Dolphins and fish are back in Venice and the skies returned blue in China.

I do not think the world is ever going to be the same again. I do not think we are going to enjoy the same level of prosperity again. This is only God’s first strike. I believe its His warning strike. I believe more is to come. God is going to get our attention whether we like it or not. This strike may cause people to consider what is happening, but I do not believe it will bring repentance. God will strike her each time with severer measures. We can expect this. God does not desire that a whole generation goes to hell, that is why He brings His disciplining rod. He is looking for repentance. This will be the only way of escape from these judgements. The labor pains increase not decrease. Prepare to be uncomfortable, prepare for more calamities. God will strike with calamities. Satan has his plans but so does God. Evil men who plan and scheme against the Lord will be judged. Anyone who side's with the enemy will be in deep trouble.

Trump has incited a hate campaign. This will not fare well for Trump. Judgement is not in the hands of men, it is in the hands of God only.  Only God Himself measures out righteous judgment, He has caused a divide (Trump) in his own country. This will not fare well with him. He has caused further plotting, isolation and division. This is much more serious than winning elections, this is the devastation and crippling of a whole nation. The fruits of this are yet to be out worked in a country already flaying under the weight of the coronavirus. You have made yourself a vulnerable target, Trump and your stirrings are the very stirrings that will rise against you. You build your tower on many boastful bragging words, they will topple in one puff. Boastful bragging and lies will never pass the test of time. One puff of wind and they are all gone.

No one is ready for the mighty blow of my hand. You (USA) are not ready for what is to yet come, I will admonish you, my rage burns at you, for your lack of repentance, your hard heartedness towards me, your willful and brazen neck to defy me and stand against me, the Holy One. You enraged me by your sin and godlessness. Your stubborn head that says “ I can do all things by myself, by my own power”

Well no you cannot, you do not entrust yourself to me and so now you will be crippled at the blow of my hand, upon your stubborn pride, for I Am enraged against you. I called out for you to listen to me, I sent you my prophets, I sent you my messages, time and time again but you have a stubborn neck and believe the power is your own. Well you shall shortly see that the power was always in my hands. America the great, how you have fallen, so mighty and great therefore, is your fall. You shall tumble down and not rise again, for great is the mighty one of Israel who judges you. All the nations shall see this and bewail you, but know this, it is by my mighty hand of power that I judge you, Oh stubborn queen who stands in the midst of many seas. ( I sensed the rage and anger of the Lord as I wrote this).

No comments:

Post a Comment