Monday 28 March 2022

Sunset of America – Received 24th November 2019

 

Sunset of America24th November 2019

I heard ‘landslide’ I thought it was referring to a piece of land, and then thought maybe it is concerning the re-election of Donald Trump. In church while worshipping I was seeing images of a sunset and buildings tumbling down, and smoke. Then I felt the Lord say, this is the sunset of America as a nation. I was actually seeing red skies as things were happening.

She was infiltrated and poisoned with black blood, Lucifer blood. It is gone too far for too long, his evil tentacles cannot be removed. She has given herself over to corruption of every kind and whoever does righteously makes himself a prey.

I see the things done in secret places, this nation has become the house of the rising sun, it is a house of shame and misery, it ensnares the innocent and corrupts them into debauchery, my cherished children have become a prey. I will tolerate it no longer. The schemes and intents of men are evil continually. Their evil knows no bounds, one brother killed the other brother (Cain and Abel) and so it is now. A house divided against itself cannot stand, and neither can you for you murder your own brother and care not for him as I have commanded. Your hands are filthy with the lust for power and selfish gain at the betrayal of your own flesh and blood. 

Who can stand on the day of the Lord? Who can stand,? He who has clean hands and a pure heart. But you are filthy yet you have not come to me who can make you clean. I separate the wheat from the tares and so I will separate you on my days of judgements. My divine judgements, for it is divine retribution for your wicked deeds, you who mock, skit and curse your creator. You who publicly commit abomination and revel in the things that ought not to be done. You who parade around to unveil your shame openly, who participate with unclean, unholy spirits and deny the one who calls you to holiness, to uprightness, to love, to wholeness. I paid the price for you. I did it all for you, to restore you back to myself. My grace is sufficient for you. I call again, return, before your sin finds you out, before it catches you out when you are unaware. I AM that I AM the creator God, the only creator God for I created you for my glory to display the glory of my Son Jesus. Deny yourself, carry the cross and follow me, for I lead you to everlasting life, true eternal life.

No comments:

Post a Comment