Monday 28 March 2022

Sceptre of God- Received 8th April 2019

 Sceptre of God- 8th April 2019

Praying this morning, I saw that God was very high and lifted up. He was very high, very high in the heavens. My sense was that it was the father Himself on the throne. In His hand was a tall sceptre. I was aware of His holiness and His mighty power. I was aware of His distance away from us and I saw the globe as a small handball size in comparison to the mightiness of God. I saw God take His sceptre and He was striking the earth in different places. I knew He was delivering judgement with His sceptre. I saw lightening proceed from it, I was praying and I was crying and petitioning God, that in judgement He would have mercy. I reminded God that mankind was hopeless without Him and that Satan would show no mercy.

 I saw Him strike the earth a few times in different places (countries) but I did not see where. I knew that we were corrupt before a Holy God. Truly we have no idea of our corruption against a Holy unblemished God.

He showed me mankind is already condemned by simply the lack of the presence of God. God removed the glory that was upon us and distanced and separated Himself from us. We return by our born again spirit, but He is very high and lifted up, far, far up into the heavens. He is exceedingly powerful and exceedingly Holy and incorruptible. I became aware that we cannot look upon the father because our corruption would be consumed in the holiness of His presence and His brilliant light.

The sceptre strikes were announcements of His judgements to the earth, which struck the earth as lightening in different places on the globe.



No comments:

Post a Comment