Monday 28 March 2022

It is not the time to play – Received 11th June 2021

 

It is not the time to play11th June 2021

I feel his strong sense of peace. The line is drawn. Rules of engagement. They have their rules of engagement cause there is war coming. Their set rules of engagement. It is coming. The air will be filled with a stenching smoke, a stenching smog, that will be filled with grit and charcoal that will be burning. 

There will be black dense fog that’s what I see, catastrophe. Millions, millions, ruthless, arial targets. I see patches of fields, I see them, very tidy fields, aerial targets.

 I sense it is inland in the USA (Oklahoma?). Their bunkers where they hide out, they have their bunkers where they hide out. Levy, levies, they know the levies, they know the levy system, they know it. Ruthless, Chinese soldiers hiding, hiding in that territory, I see the helmets. Stealth, take your positions, stealth, they got their guns, watching, watching. It is not the time to play, no way, it is not the time to play, NO WAY. They are in, they are in. They are not playing, they ain’t playing. Your demise, your demise why where you not watching? Why where you not watching America? Slow down, slow down, or they will see you, capitalize on your movements. I see these soldiers hiding out, in marshes in the new Orleans area, in the basins, they are watching and they have guns that’s what I am sensing. Artillery, loaded, fast track. These are the words I am hearing, swampy, swampy. Movement is slow, slow, slow movement. I hear them blaspheming the name of the Lord (Jesus Christ) stellar, underground, tracking, new force, creeping. It feels like they are there right now to me, I hear them, I sense them, rushes. So that’s what the Lord was showing me Chinese soldiers moving in the basins with slow movement.

God bless you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment