Monday 28 March 2022

USA Sold Out – Received 30th April 2020

 

USA Sold  Out30th April 2020

Slipways, marshes, Louisianan. I see their helmets, they are creeping undercover of darkness, grey ships. Turmoil, riot police, plundering and looting, fires, squalls, Obama behind the scenes. Insurrection, stirred up, appointment, new solutions, treachery, Marshall law put into effect, change, regime change by craftiness. The masses have been stored up. Pitched against one another, part of the plan, divide and conquer, new ruling, legislator, new territory, new powers of attorney, draft put in place, new measures, new measures for control, it is essential I hear them say (the new power) A divisive plan and a plan to divide.

Plotting and scheming. No control/out of control. New agenda, new commission, out of the game, controlled democracy, who ever heard of it?

Self employment doom! Takeover, crafty snakes in the grass, he cannot be trusted, he is a snake and a schemer, do not believe his charming speeches, he is a liar, he speaks from the father of lies (I saw Obama)

Tumble, topple, down your beloved goes, broken with none to fix her, taken by the dragon, she is broken with none who can mend her, she crumbles from within, what a masquerade, what an evil victory.

I will hit her a blow from within O once beautiful land, now filled with demons to secure her demise. I will punish you for turning your back on me, you crooked serpent. I will strike her with a sever blow, you will know it is by my hand, a crushing blow shall my hand thunder down upon her

Unmistakable judgement in my fury and anger at her corruption. I will vent my fury at you America, once the land of the great, for you have fallen to the depths. You have become despicable and sold out to the works of darkness. No more, no more, you shall fall to the dust, I will make dust of you. Your once beautiful kingdom falls.

Puzzle pieces, at play, signs in the heavens, frequency, goals, checkmate and she falls, tumble, climb, climax, bungle safety. Riot police, military might, tectonic plates, shift, low breaking anarchy, something on foreign land.



No comments:

Post a Comment