Monday 28 March 2022

Eye of the Tiger (China Rising) – Received 16th December 2019

 

Eye of the Tiger (China Rising)16th December 2019

It’s the eye of the tiger, it’s the thrill of the fight, rising up to the challenge of our rival.

And the last known survivor stalks his prey in the night and he’s watching us all with the eye of the tiger. (technology) – Song.

I woke this morning and I felt the Lord highlighting China to me. The eye of the tiger came into my mind. They are the leaders in technology. I feel them rising up. Rising up out of the ashes says the Lord, rising up to rule as kings, as empires in the past, to have Sovereign rule. China is the new giant in the earth just waiting to set her feet to trample on nations. Her technological eye is watching. She is the red dragon and she is hungry for power. She has been the survivor but now she rises up with no intention of backing down. She will seize her moment you can be sure, Satan has put it in her heart to dominate, to rule, to be a prestigious world ruler. She stretches out her territory with no intention of backing down. She is arrogant. She is ahead of the crowd, she leads in the technology, she believes she cannot be beaten.

The technology has set her yards ahead of the other nations, even America knows this and has tried to push her back, but China is biding her time. She wants rulership. She bides her time and will take her opportunity. She has her spies in the midst of the USA. They are infiltrating her, president Trump knows this. He knows he is being sifted as wheat, that the odds are stacking against him for his demise. But I the Lord hold them back, I push against them. I am holding back their mighty infiltration, for I AM king over all the earth. I frustrate the plans of Kings. The walls shall only fall when I give my word. I command my mighty angels to do my bidding. The walls of the city are not fallen yet. I take nations down and I lift them up.

Red dragon you will have your moment, but I will have your demise for you are merciless and callus for the pride that fills your heart. A  heart of imperialism and cruel tyranny you always had, but not even your tyranny can stop my hand. 

I have my people in your cities, my beloved and cherished people who suffer at your hands, I will increase my work in your borders because my people cry out to me and I AM the Lord who hears the cries of my people. There shall be multiplication and even explosions of increase within red China, you will not be able to snuff out my power, you hypocrites, you see the move of my mighty hand and yet you do not relent, so I will tear your kingdom down as it has been done before, for no one can stay my mighty hand of power. You will flee for your lives when I rise to strike you.

The battle will rage they will fill the land like fire ants, their size will overwhelm. They will infiltrate the land, the cities, the houses, they will crawl over the land as fire ants. They will be very many. They will move with stealth, quickly, efficiently even as a machine. Their invasion will be so swift, as a huge working machine mechanism. No holding them back.

You tarry to obey me America but they will not tarry to infiltrate you, they are swift movers. They will kick you down. Rise up, take hold of me, your only safe refuge, I have a plan that they know not of, I will be a refuge for you, if you lay hold of me and not your sin and idolatry. I have a scheme too, thus saith the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment