Monday 28 March 2022

Bowels of the earth broken up & The Blue Plague - Received 25th July 2019

 

Bowels of the earth broken up & The Blue Plague - 25th July 2019

While praying this morning I first heard Appalachian Mountains, and then I heard the Madrid fault and I heard San Andreas fault, then as I continued to pray I was feeling the anointing, I was feeling it especially in my hands. Then I felt Gods anger and it was like the depths of Gods anger was strong and powerful and it was like I could feel God in the bowels of the depths of the earth and I felt like the Lord was saying, that He was showing me He was going to tear up the depths of the earth. He was going to tear up the bowels of the earth and I saw that he was going to release magma, magma chambers like he did in Hawaii, yes His anger was very explosive, very powerful, very enraged. I sensed the satanism, the witchcraft and His anger at that and I also sensed the blood of the innocents, pouring into the earth, I just felt it, just for a split second, just a flash of it. I sensed His mercy was great and so His anger is also going to be great.

Psalm 18, psalm 46, Habakkuk 3

 As I write this from my phone recording, I feel He is telling me: My mercy was extended to provide time for repentance for these terrible atrocities, not that these sins shall not be re-paid for. You have not yet experienced the terror of the Lord but if you do not repent you will. 

You are heading for an avalanche of destruction. Everyone responsible and guilty and having any participation of all these evil atrocities shall disappear quickly into the pit and none shall escape. My mercy was extended over a long period for I AM a gracious and merciful God forgiving the sins of those who repent and showing mercy to generations of those who turn to me and obey my commands. My judgements shall not be so, for they shall be swift and shall come in swift succession one on top of another. 

My judgements shall bring terror to this world and strip peace from every corner, until the false peace shall come along. Those who did not repent shall then deceive themselves and take the mark of the beast because they refuse to believe that I AM and will not repent of their immoral deeds and so their eternal fate shall be sealed. The sands of time are running out for you O earth, I AM the only safe haven, turn to me and be delivered. Remove yourselves from the evil plagues that are about to be unleashed in the earth. The blue plague shall come, it will remove many people from the earth. Did I not say I will send the plagues of Egypt to those who do not obey my words? My edicts and my laws are announced in my word. Oh peoples of the earth but you have no more respect onto my words, oh faithless ones must you be destroyed?  Listen to my servants the prophets and take heed to their warnings. My judgements will increase in intensity until you cannot bear my judgements, till you utterly despair and cry out to me with all desperation.

I love you my people, return before my judgements touch your flesh as leprosy. Remember my servant Miriam. Return to my word, return to my fear, my beloved, I call out to you – return my love, return.

(Byron Searle, asteroid prophesy, matches this).

No comments:

Post a Comment