Monday 28 March 2022

My Second Hammer – Received 11th May 2020

 

My Second Hammer11th May 2020

A curtain comes over you, a curtain to shut you out. My church will rise in power. My church will push through, because I have a surprise up my sleeve says the Lord, I have a surprise up my sleeve that they don’t know about. The church must rise in power. There will be a rising up of my church at this time, for I have ordained it, says the Lord. Satan will try to push against it but he will not be able to overcome my plans for the church at this time, for I have a plan in the earth says the Lord, that he will kick against, but not succeed. 

He desires to bring down the curtain. This is a curtain that has been in times past, the iron curtain is what it was once called,  but he has a desire to bring the iron curtain down on the whole world. They are waiting in the wings, the stage, the theatre is set up, they are waiting to take the stage, like evil actors that come forth from the wings. They desire to rise up on the stage, this is a world stage. Soon one curtain shall be drawn back, they will be revealing themselves to the world, on the world stage they have created for themselves. Oh how they desire to take their place says the Lord but I tell you this, there are those of Satan’s evil henchmen that I will not permit to put their feet on the world stage. I will uproot them, and I will pull them out of their wicked evil doings that they have done against me. For none shall prosper that unite with satan's evil plans. So not all shall appear as they desire because I will uproot them. I will take them out, for their evil plans. From henceforth when they shall appear on the world stage, the world will not be the same.

 I am the Lord of the whole earth. I will have my way on the earth. My storm does come. Before these players take their place on the world stage, so shall my storm come. I will visit, Oh I will visit. Be prepared to be humbled, prepare to tremble. I come with my whirlwind, I see a large furious destructive whirlwind. A storm that you have not seen. A storm you have not seen up to now. I will shake, I will shake, my whirlwind will shake, so structures shall be torn down, with the shaking of the whirlwind, I saw tall buildings fall, city? I will take places out, I will take structures down with the fury of my whirlwind against those who do evil and abhorrent things before me. Those that mock and dishonour my name and bring a reproach upon my name and my majesty says the Lord.

The world will see, what I am about to do, know this is my hand says the Lord God because you dishonour me, for I am a great king in the earth and you do not honour my majesty. You do not acknowledge my power so you will see my power in action says the Lord when I come down to visit you with my awesome thunder, because I will pound you. My fist will come down upon you. You will tremble for the things that you will see.  (Dana Coverstone, says Nov. He saw fist in his Calendar)

The nations will tremble for the thing they see, what I will do in you, who dishonour me in the midst of the nations and dishonour my name in the midst of the nations. I AM the God that can humble and take the wind right out of your sails. When I bring my hammer of righteousness down upon you.  You will tremble and the earth will be split open. Look at the horrors you have done against me, the wickedness, you have done against me, it reaches to the bowels of the earth, says the Lord. You bring wicked curses upon yourselves. I sense a large dam bursting (I see it), a large valley deep. (Edenville dam burst 2 days later, also another upstream).

You have exhausted my mercy. Your wickedness rises before me as a stench in my nostrils and I can no longer forebear. I sent my many warnings, many prophets to you but how deaf you are, how deaf you are. You commit abominations before me. You have your death camps in the earth. I see everything says the Lord. I will repay you, payday is coming, your payday, the one you don’t want to see. You will not be able to wash this one away says the Lord. It is time to turn, repent, turn before its too late. This will go down in the annuals of history.

(Crying) - I weep for your great nation. You have broken my heart, says the Lord. I AM dismayed at the judgement I bring says the Lord. I am so dismayed, you have broken my heart. You who once loved me, you who I blessed and prospered, above all the nations, you’ve broken my heart. I’m dismayed at your punishment that must come, but the Lord says I can no longer forebear, the wickedness cries out to me. Your wickedness cries out to me.

This is my SECOND HAMMER that comes to you says the Lord, and it will bring distress and it breaks my heart, it breaks my heart to do this, says the Lord, but you have been weighed on my scales of justice, you have been weighed and found wanting.

This comes, this comes. I stretch out my hand to perform my word for I AM God that performs all my word. All my judgements that I have spoken I will perform saith the Lord. This is the time when my judgements will go forth in the earth, but I will bring people onto myself, I will bring people onto myself says the Lord, this will be the day of my great awakening in the midst of this trial, in the midst of this distress, this will be the day of the great awakening to the nations, says the Lord. Once again I will shake heaven and earth, but in the midst of this will come a great awakening. I promise saith the Lord, you will see the nations returning to me. You will see Islamic nations turning to me saith the Lord, they will come in, you will see many nations turning to me and I will have a remnant from every nation saith the Lord. In the midst of severe trial there will be great awakening.

No comments:

Post a Comment