Monday 28 March 2022

Shift of Power - Received 16th March 2020

 

Shift of Power -16th March 2020

I saw Putin’s palace ornate ceiling. I heard the word pontiff, then I heard executive order. I saw a horseman riding a horse with great speed as if to deliver a message an important urgent message.

Then I saw church buildings and I saw a huge muddy river, I felt God’s displeasure at the church. It was polluted, then I heard the word toxic, it was not just polluted but the church had become toxic (future church??)

I sensed a shift, a colossal shift, like a huge army of people was on the move, but not sure if that was it. I felt it included a shift of power, a huge shift of some kind.

Is Putin and the Pontiff making some arrangement or agreement, that was the sense. Some sort of coming together, control maybe, alliance maybe.

Something is happening, something is shifting. Is it a new partnership? A new deal for the future? Our world is changing, I believe, there will be large shifts of power. Church wake Up!! It is not the time to sleep. Something is going to happen to the church. It will be contaminated but more than that it will become toxic.

We must be clean vessels for the Lord. Something big is on the horizon, mass change! Global stage, something is about to go down..

Is it another horseman? What is the urgent message he carries?

Something is on the wind....



No comments:

Post a Comment