Monday 28 March 2022

Mass Exodus - Received 4th June 2020

 

Mass Exodus - 4th June 2020 

A holocaust comes. .Exodus, a large movement of people, to exit and travel from one place to another. Safe haven, a place of safety and security. A true city of angel’s and angelic visitation, I see a mass exodus of people like a swarm of bees moving en masse along a large mass of land. This nation is crippled, and people want to get out. This is bigger than one caravan of people. This is a mass exodus. They are getting out. (Exodus out of Egypt with the leader Moses leading the Israelites came to mind while I got this). This is like the Exodus of Egypt people leaving with only what they can carry. Danger is upon them, licence to kill, fear, mistrust and no safety. This is the only option. I see vast movements of people. The earth is being tipped upside down (Isaiah 24:1 as above) and people are moving en masse. These people do not look like refugees they looked organized they did not look poor.

The visual about the people being tipped upside down reminded me of a sand glass which contained fluid and when you tipped it upside down the sand formed completed different in different coloured layers. These people were going to alter nations which huge shifts. I saw it as a band that stretched from the East and stretched right across Europe.

Much turmoil comes, much unrest comes, much movement comes, nothing has been seen like this before, it is another new normal. This is next mass migration. Many leaving with just the clothes on their back or not much more than it anyway is what I saw. That is what I received from the Lord, the insight I received. I saw it in the Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment