Monday 28 March 2022

USA Cities Under Wrath, No Mercy for Witchcraft - Received 12th May 2019

 

USA Cities Under Wrath, No Mercy for Witchcraft -12th May 2019


Those places where the coven’s of Satan has prospered are the cities that I will destroy utterly says the Lord. Los Vegas, your bright lights and promises hides a dark underworld which I have marked for destruction. Nevada you have been called and thrown down. The city of angels is become the city of devils from a long time ago, your destruction is a long time coming, flee from her O’ earth, you will not be able to abide her plagues when they hit. You will go straight down to hell as Korah did for producing evil fire before the Lord. Your corruption stifles my nostrils. I will send you down to hell with a roar, as the roar of a lion, as the roar of my burning anger against you. Salt lake city will become a city of refuge, for there is salt left in her, she is not contaminated with witchcraft as others that have cursed themselves. I will appoint places of refuge. Arizona will become a place of refuge, the desert will become a place of refuge. The mountains will be safer than the cities. Remove yourself from the temples of Satan (practices of witchcraft) I will show no mercy in these places.

 California, Los Vegas, New York City, Washington, these will suffer my wrath. Only My Son will be accepted as a peace offering. Only My Son can save you on the day of my wrath. Turn to me while there is still time. No man knows the day or the hour of my visitation. Turn to me while it is still day, lest the darkness overtakes you and the fear keeps you from turning to me. Call out to me now! While time remains for you. Today is the day of salvation.

 Must I come while you are asleep? (spiritually). When the darkness will take you in dreadful fear and trembling. The signs are all around you. Why do you still not believe? What will it take? Your very soul? For then it shall be too late. You must choose now while there is day light before the darkness suddenly sweeps through. I will judge you. I will judge humanity. Look at the history books. I have done it many times before. There are cities under the sea (Atlantis). Cities crushed, cities that no longer exist, because I allowed their destruction.

 Call on me while I may be found, Call on me for the day of salvation, and I will come to you, abide with you and comfort you. All of you who are distressed in heart, come to me and you will find rest and be comforted.

No comments:

Post a Comment