Monday 28 March 2022

Heaven splits open - Received 20th July 2019

 

Heaven splits open - 20th July 2019

Every kingdom shall be shaken out of its place before the day of the Lord’s return, who will rule and reign in mighty power with His army of the mighty splendid angelic host. I will light the skies with my return, I am excited to return for my bride, for the time is soon at hand.

 What glory awaits you my beloved people, my beloved faithful ones. Be not moved by the times ahead. Behold I will make all things new. A new day dawns, a glorious new day for my people. For once again I will shake the heavens and the earth, all will be moved out of its place. I AM the Lord Jehovah, I preserve the garden of Eden unto that day. The beautiful garden I created for mankind to dwell, its beauty will I restore to all, all that was lost shall be restored. Man will no longer be cast out of my presence but will dwell with me forever. Paradise awaits, the glories await. (I see a rainbow, a river, a valley with mountains) – paradise restored.

 I see a red sky, a very dark deep red sky, it fills the whole sky, I know it is an unusual phenomena from God. It’s the moon, a blood red moon casting this dark red across the sky, it is a beaconing to the day of the Lord. The world is no longer normal or usual, it has become dark and alien like. Darkness of sin and ugliness has filled the earth, much of the earth has been burnt up, much has been chard. (I feel such sadness in my heart) The whole world stands in desolation. It is time to rescue the sons of God, at the midnight hour. The trumpet will sound, the earth becomes still and quiet, everyone hears the sound for it fills the skies. Not even the prince of darkness can speak, for he stands in confusion in his own deception. The sounds of thunder, what is that? It is the sound of many horses footsteps as they thunder from the heavens.

The heaven splits open, it is a greatly animated scene, the people’s gasp in surprise and shock, it takes them awhile to understand what is taking place. They are confused also, what is this? Their own minds ask them, many have no knowledge or understanding that this is the Lord’s army, for they were consumed in darkness. Soon after, their shock turns to terror as they recognize him who is seated on the white horse. He whose robe is dipped in blood. They now run in terror to hide from His light, his exposing light.

Dazzling colors, engulfing. The crowds disperse into the darkness to hide themselves. The armies of the Lord boldly arrive with vigor and tremendous excitement as the enemies of the Lord are slain by the words of his mouth. King of kings, Lord of Lords. Every knee bows, some in terror, others in reverence and joy. Mankind’s fate has been sealed forever. Hebrews 12, Revelation 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment