Monday 28 March 2022

God’s Three Hammers – Recieved 15th June 2019

 

God’s Three Hammers – 15th June 2019

I can unzip the skies and bring judgement down. Without my son you are undone. Without His righteousness and His holiness you cannot stand in my presence. You may stand proud as you are, but you are undone in my presence. You will stand ashamed in my presence. If you stand undone, broken, ashamed in my presence while on the earth, you will be promoted in my presence in my glory, but if you stand as proud as a peacock in all your worldly achievements, you will be totally undone and ashamed in my presence.

 I made you from the dust of the earth and do you blaspheme my name every day by your resistance to me? I will judge you. Every haughty ruler that raises his neck up to defy me and mock me openly, I will break him suddenly. He will come to a sudden end. Watch the skies, the skies will be torn in two, torn apart with the glorious arrival of my son who will come on clouds of glory with the heavenly army and all the saints. The enemies of the Lord will scatter on that day, they will be deeply ashamed and be in terror and fear before the army of the Lord, who will overcome them with the sword of His mouth, His divine power and authority. Who can stand in His presence?  Be holy, you do not know the day or the hour when your master comes. If you had known, you would be watching. I told you in my word. On that day you will have no excuse. I sent my word to lead you on the straight and narrow path.

 The earth is wearing out because of the stains of her filthiness and sin. She wears old like a garment preparing for her final day of annihilation. The evil ruler will be permitted to rule for a small moment in time and then I shall consume him with the brightness of my coming. Then all things shall be changed, no more shall evil have the chance to rule, the earth shall be burned up and obsolete. Evil shall never have opportunity to rule again. Satanism will be finished and everyone who has partnered therein shall serve their punishment.

 Strike her, strike her down with a crippling blow. I strike her thrice, the first shall be a shock and a terror, the second shall fortitude my judgment to the earth and the third blow, she utterly falls and is destroyed. (*The first hammer was the Corona Virus, I believe, the second is to come soon.) These are my three hammers to the earth. They shall have global significance.  It is to all the people’s on the earth, that my wrath has come and also the trumpet blows to proclaim the arrival of my son. The rulers shall tremble, their power will not be able to manage what I AM about to do. Humble yourselves before me, the only wise and righteous God, before my blows fall and terrify you and take you away.

 



Revival will come, an aggressive revival and resistance to the powers of evil. It will be felt in the earth. It will be a tide rising up forcefully against the rulers of darkness. By my power, they will overcome. They will rule and reign with me. An evil eye watches the earth, an evil eye watches the earth. (I also saw the globe and it was encased all around it with lies and falsehood, I saw it).

No comments:

Post a Comment