Monday 28 March 2022

Press in to know me – Received 11th June 2021

Press in to know me – 11th June 2021

Press them, is what the Lord is saying to me. He wants me to press upon you to turn in repentance to Him. God is pressing upon you to turn to Him. Time is running out. I hear the word clarion call, (a strongly requested demand for action). The Holy Spirit is telling me there is a clarion call. I feel He is saying trained soldiers and I feel He is saying there is a call to war. Thank you Lord, thank you Jesus. I just feel God’s presence His still peaceful presence, thank you Lord. Bless the viewers with your peace and presence.

The nations, I call the nations to come to me, I call the nations to come to me, rise up rise up with strength to the battle says the Lord (repeated). It is not the time to waver, it is not the time to slow down. This is the clarion call. I come, I come like a lion, I come to roar like a lion for the wickedness of the nations, I come, I come, I come says the Lord. I will rule. I will rule with my rod of Iron, with my iron sceptre, I will come I will rule. I will rule and reign, I will hit the earth. I will hit the earth till it rumbles for its cruelty cries out to me, its cruelty it cries out to me.

 I will no longer forebear the burden of your blasphemy, your lies, your so called spiritual encounters. They blaspheme my name every day, every day. Close encounters of the third kind it is coming. Ships, spaceships, targets, I hear the word targets. Supernatural force, I hear this word. Blow winds, blow, for I bring a recourse, I bring a reset, says the Lord, I bring a reset. For is this not wisdom but to know me, says the Lord, is this not wisdom but to know me says the Lord, says your God, says your King. Is this not true wisdom to know me, your  creator your King, says the Lord. They lay you bare, they lay you bare, they lay you naked, they lay you in ruin, is this not wisdom to know me says the Lord. But you disregard me, but you blaspheme me but you walk with the wicked, how you fail me, says the Lord. Who has a heart to know me? Who has a heart to seek after me? Who has a heart to yearn after me says the Lord? I will bless you if you turn, I will bless you if you turn, but you will be cut off with the wicked If you remain with the wicked. I shoulder the burden, but I will cast you off. I will shoulder the burden now but I will cast you off. Press in to know me, choose this day who you will serve. Halleluiah, thank you Lord.

The long night is coming and who will stand, do you think you can stand alone in the long night that is coming? You do not know what is before you. Press in, press in my children, press into me, for I gather my sheaves, press into me for I gather, I gather my sheaves saith the Lord. Press into me, press in to know me, press in to know me, I will sup with you and you will sup with me saith the Lord. Press in. Press in to understand the God that I AM, gracious, merciful, kind, loving, forgiving all your failings, giving you a recourse, giving you a reset, giving you a second chance. I offer this to you, press in, press, in, press into me.

It is wisdom to know my name, it is wisdom to love me, it is wisdom to understand my tender lovingkindness, my mercies towards you, for you are my son the one I love, the one I cherish, you are my children. I honor those who honor me. Press in, press in before the time goes, before the tears flow, before the tears flow my children, before the tears flow.



No comments:

Post a Comment