Monday 28 March 2022

The Eagle Has Landed – Received 15th May 2021.

 

The Eagle Has Landed – 15th May 2021. 

Strategy, wheeling and dealing. Pomp & Arrogance, measures, they are wolves. The eagle has landed. I see the yellow beak of an eagle. Pass the baton. (UK?) Treachery, evil plans. Be guarded/full defense. Build a fortress from their delusions, evil plots and plans to rule you. They outwit you. (AI)

Behold I AM the lamb of God, happy are those who sup with me. I cherish you. Do not be deceived. Have a big nose to smell out their schemes, their covert plans. Have a pigs snout to dig through their filthy plans.

I find you faithful. You hold a banner of faithfulness. I see those of you who hold a flag for me, a flag of honor for me. I see it, my reward comes to you my servant. You raise a banner for me and I honour and esteem you. You who are scolded and rebuffed, you gain a higher reward. There are those who have suffered in times past. This is not new, you share in their suffering.

Militant powers arising. New wave of their control. Shut yourselves away from them/guard yourself, build a fortress. Don’t confront them. Suffer little children to come onto me.

Difficult days come, trials. You will suffer to come to him. A new day dawns. There will be a flourishing in my kingdom. I will be her mentor. I will mentor the church. I will be the bridge between heaven and earth. I AM the bridge. I see a footbridge stretched out. I clothe you in white. None shall be ashamed. Highway of holiness, lift yourselves up onto the highway of holiness. Gird yourselves, be covered, your nakedness be covered, put eye salve on your eyes. I come quickly. I reward according to how they served me. I come, gird yourselves, your loins, fasten truth around you as a belt to support you (x 3) to support your spirit. Harness yourself to me (x 3) I will carry. (like a parachute) I am your buckler and shield to you . They may have their genius plans but I AM a genius. I go before you. I make your ways plain, cleave onto me.

No comments:

Post a Comment