Monday 28 March 2022

Crimes Against Humanity – Received 5th January 2022.

 

Crimes Against Humanity5th January 2022.

I got this word in tongues while weeping. I was feeling God’s heartbreak for His people. My people how I grieve, the people I chose for my inheritance, you are my inheritance, you are my seed on the earth yet you are the victims. I sow my seed on the earth, yet you have become the victims. My seed will grow, I will cause my seed to grow in the midst of confusion, in the midst of despair, in the midst of atrocity, in the midst of these villains.

My seed, my seed, my holy ones, I grieve, I grieve for you, yet my seed shall flourish in the midst of confusion in the midst of despair, in the midst of great difficulty. I will cause my seed to rise to flourish to prosper, I will cause my seed to sprout forth and to multiply in this season. Oh how I grieve in the midst of this darkness, in the midst of this despair in the midst of this confusion, how I grieve, how I grieve for my people. You have been cast out you have been removed my people.



I see it I see it all, I see the pain, I see the anguish, I feel your prayers, I see how they cast you out, I see how they push you aside. I see how they torment and how they persecute. I see it all says the Lord, I see it all, I see it all. My seed will not be snuffed out or quenched, it will rise up, it will rise up, it will rise up, my holy ones, my holy seed.  My Holy Ones take refuge in me, my honorable ones, my esteemed ones, take refuge in me. Come to me all you who labor and are heavy burdened and I will give you rest, take my yoke upon you for I AM meek and humble I AM meek and humble in heart and you will find rest to your souls.

Don’t be angry with me says the Lord for I am not angry with you says your God. I AM here with my arms outstretched to draw you and pull you onto myself and to carry you in the midst of these trials I AM here, I AM here for you saith the Lord. My heart breaks for you because I want you to turn I want you to turn, to turn towards me, I AM your refuge and strength I AM the one who delivers you, come to me. Lean yourself upon me as John leant on my bosom lean yourself upon me at this time, you shall find rest for your soul, I shall never leave you or forsake you I will guard you and shield you at this time saith your God. (I stop crying here).

Be found in me, be found in me. Be found in me doing the things you did at the first saith the Lord. Don’t be distracted and don’t depart from your faith. Be found in me and do the things you did at the beginning of your faith. Go back to the beginning of your faith says the Lord when you trusted wholeheartedly in me saith the Lord, when you surrendered wholeheartedly when you loved wholeheartedly, go back to your beginning. Go back to the birth of your faith says the Lord. Put aside all distraction, put aside all the things that have accumulated and that distracts and takes you away from my presence says the Lord. There is so much that can take you away from my presence says the Lord. I warn you, I warn you, be very diligent, be very diligent, be very intentional for your life at this time says the Lord. This is no time to play, stop your games, stop your games. Take me seriously, take me seriously, take my hand come follow me, take my hand. Let me lead you, let me guide you, let me guide you through this thicket. Let me guide you through these trials, let me lead you. I AM your refuge and your strength.

Behold a holocaust comes saith the Lord. Behold a holocaust of souls comes says the Lord. I warn you now, get in the ark of safety. I call you in, I call you in, I call you now. I AM your only safe haven, in this season, I will be your only safe haven in this season otherwise you will be in despair and you will be in turmoil, you will be in disbelief and you will be in confusion (crying again).

Come to me saith the Lord, I will guard you and I will guard your life. Come to me. I am the light of Life, I AM the light of the world. Whosoever shall come to me shall not walk in darkness but have the light of life. Those who walk in light see clearly, those who walk in my light discern the season. Those who walk in my light, walk in holiness, those who walk in my light walk in my righteousness, those who walk in my light, also walk in the light of my word, and the light my word brings, for I AM the one who guides the steps of the righteous, I AM the truth I AM your truth, I AM the way, I AM the pathway, I gird you, I gird your loins with truth and I guide you, I guide your mind into peace, I guide your mind into peaceful thoughts. I guide your mind into heavenly thoughts. Praise you Lord.

A new day comes, a new day comes for my people. I turn over a new page x2. A new day is dawning for my people there will be many left behind, but a new day comes for those who love me. A new dawning comes to those who love me.  A new armor is coming for you. A new battalion of my soldiers will rise up in the earth. THEY WILL BE HEARD (STRONG SHOUT) THEY WILL BE SEEN AND THEY BE HEARD, A NEW BATTALION OF MY KINGDOM WARRIORS SHALL RISE UP. YOU SHALL BE HEARD AND YOU SHALL BE SEEN. YOU SHALL HAVE A NEW ARMOUR. STRONG ARMOUR. THESE WILL BE MY APPOINTED ONES, THESE WILL BE MY WARRIORS WHO RISE UP IN THE EARTH, but many will be fallen, many will be injured at this time, my children, many will fall and be injured by the enemy, many will be injured.  Rescue them, rescue the injured ones, rescue them, cover them, love them, love them.

A new unity rises up in the earth, my true ones will begin to cleave to one another, my true ones will begin to come together, my true ones will love one another for this is my commandment towards you. I command you to love one another. Those who separate in my church, those who divide in my church, those who compete in my church, shall fall away. Those who bring together, those who harmonize, those who cause to love one another, these will be the strong ones in my church, for I will make a separation right now. I make a separation between the chaff and the wheat, those ones who are weak in their faith are in danger of falling away so strengthen yourselves, strengthen the arms of your brethren that they will not fall away in this season x2 strengthen them and I will reward you, strengthen them. I will bless you, strengthen them I will love on you, strengthen them in this season not to fall away.

This is a battlefield, watch how my warriors are arising. Watch how my warriors are rising up, my warriors, I am getting them ready, I am getting them ready and I am giving them weapons. I am putting new weapons in their hands. I am putting new and unusual weapons in their hands says the Lord they will be equipped for this season, they will equipped for this unparalleled season that you have entered into. I will equip my people for the times that they are heading into. Be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. Let not your faith fail take up the weapons of your warfare and fight, take up the shield of faith against the enemy, against the arrows of the enemy that come against you. Take up your shield of faith, your shield covers you from the top of your head to the soul of your feet, take that shield up and hold it out against the arrows of your enemy. My child he cannot defeat you if I AM with you, my child he cannot defeat you if I AM with you. PRAY, PRAY, pray, pray for souls, this is a battle for souls, pray, pray it’s a battle for souls.

Monsoon a monsoon comes. A monsoon comes, I don’t know what that is. I am seeing heavy heavy rains, I see floods beginning. These monsoons and rains and floods are coming. I know that some of these disasters are being used to hamper the NWO. I m sensing the Lord is out-smartening the NWO again and this time with monsoons and floods they are coming. I see the rains pouring pouring and floods rising up and pouring. I hear Taliban, the Taliban are rising, I m hearing Taleban. I m just speaking what I am hearing right now even if it does not make sense.

Spike protein. Praise you Lord. I feel the Lord saying I AM going to diminish it. I will remove the spike from the spike protein is how I see it. I feel, what I m sensing now is, these globalists laughing they mock the Lord, they laugh at the world and laugh at their achievements, but I feel the Lord is about to take the smile of their faces. The Lord says don’t have a victim mentality, x 2 rise up set your face as flint, rise up against the enemy, you have the power, your power is ordained of me saith the Lord, rise up and be strong, set your face as flint against the work of the evil one. I never called you to back down, I never called you to submit.

I never called you to TAKE A BACK SEAT, saith the Lord, but many of you have taken a back seat. Many of you have submitted, many of you have sat down and relinquished your power and authority in me. The Lord says stand up, rise up this is not a time to sit down, this is the time to set yourself as flint against the evil one and use the weapons of your warfare. You were always called to a battlefield says the Lord, perhaps you did not become aware of it till now but I am telling you now, this is a battlefield. When you became a Christian you came to a battlefield, rise up rise up, stop sitting down that is not your position, stop relinquishing your power and authority, that is not your position, take up the weapons of your warfare and fight says the Lord, take up your weapons of your warfare and fight, for if you do not fight the enemy shall defeat you, if you do not fight the enemy will wound, you if you do not fight the enemy will attack you, stand up and fight for yourself and fight for your family and fight for your neighbours and fight for your community and fight for your nation.

Stand up and fight you shall see a victory you will victories coming saith the Lord, don’t be alarmed at events that are happening around you this is my end time, this is the season of my end time harvest, I prepare the season for my end time harvest stand up and fight. Victory is yours, victory is found only in Me, says the Lord.

A crime against humanity this shall be called. Fall guy Fauci fall guy. Oh yes, Crimea, was bad, but this one is a greater crime. Yes, Vietnam was a crime but this one is so much worse, Crimea and Vietnam were crimes, but who has seen a crime like this one, a crime against humanity, a crime against the innocent ones, against children, don’t you know my enemy always targets the innocent ones, if you had been aware, you would have fought him, if you were aware you would fight him, He always goes for the seed, for the innocent, know this about my adversary.

There will be weeping, there will be weeping throughout the earth, there will be weeping. When the true realization of what has happened has happened, when just people were taken down, when innocent people were taken down, when righteous people were taken down, in the midst of a holocaust. There will be weeping. Close the gates against the evil one close your gates against the evil one. He clothes himself in mystery, he shrouds himself so that he cannot be seen, but you know he is there, you know he exists, don’t be ignorant of his devices, his devices against humanity, be wise as serpents and gentle as doves. An evil tyrant is he x2, making evil plans in dark places in the earth, in the dungeons in the earth, he has secret targets, he has aliens that do his bidding, he has recipes that he uses. He targets humanity. Humanity is his target for all his knivings and his plans. He works in secret dungeons in hell and introduces his works on the earth. He forfeits. He does fraudulent things, he forges notes, he money launders, he steals money out of the system, he utilizes money for evil purposes, he is always trying to devalue money, and derail it, that which God has given for transactions, he tries to steal it, forfeit it and misuse it and direct it towards evil projects.

I just want to worship God because since I got up, I just felt His presence and the joy and hope rising up in me because it is hard to have it rise up in this season. It is quite heavy oppressive, so its so good to feel His presence, his hope, his energy, his spirit rising up in me and to feel somewhat joyful about the Lord so I just want to praise the Lord for that. He really gives us life, he really does especially at this time. Praise God for His word. Scriptures ref: Isaiah 43 and 44.

No comments:

Post a Comment