Monday 28 March 2022

Besieged – Received 6th June 2021

 

Besieged – 6th June 2021 (first part, recorded live while under the anointing by my friend)

A lot of activity. He will have a remnant in the earth. Dark night is coming the Lord says. I see a lot of movement in The Ocean. A lot of ships, a lot of ships. Hybrid, hybrid, winds of change, winds of change, they have come, they have come like a whirlwind. Telepathic, telepathic messages, shoreline, they are at the shorelines, they gather at the Shoreline.??? They align, they align themselves. Ships and tanks from the east, interstellar, radar, basin, port, port of call. 

They are as dogs, they are dogs, I hear them saying, military, precision weapons, ready, lined up. They target the cities, large cities, very congested cities. Secret targets that no one suspects. Singapore. Other secret planned targets, shelters and movements. Hold the bases, hold the base, large underground tunnel, large square tunnel, military movement, a lot of activity, foreign troops there. Make ready the long dark Night, insurrection, Fidel Castro regime. I sense a power shift, nuclear, sudden, sudden! Aircraft carriers, Russian, Russian, Russian helicopter drones, suddenly the drones drop they are nuclear bombs. City, another city, Vegas, East Coast, cities are targets, Boston, Philadelphia, Georgia, they are trading Secrets right now, they are trading off, tyrants doing the trade-offs with Putin. Selling our nation out. Crafty snakes says the Lord, selling the nation out to Putin??, finance... Putin is a shrewd traitor, he is ruthless, he will topple the nation. San Francisco, Cincinnati, other targets around the shorelines...IG...renegade...so much.


Same word recorded what I remembered on my phone:

While we were praying tonight 2th June 2021, There was so many words but I just want to remember some of the cities that I felt was going to be targeted by the enemy. One of which was Seattle. San Francisco, Los Vegas, the basins, so I believe that was New Orleans. He was going to have bases around the place. He was  going to have a very large ship with power weapons in it, nuclear weapons  this is Putin. They are going to attack Singapore. I felt Singapore is one of their secret targets, he has a few secret targets, the Lord was revealing this to me. One of which was Singapore. Drones I saw helicopter drones, these very large helicopter drones (they looked like helicopters) that Putin will use. 

I saw Putin’s armory, I did not see much Chinese armory but a lot of Putin’s. They are going to come around the coastlines, all around the shorelines is where they are going to besiege, and I heard the word besiege because it is besiege and its going to be sudden. Three times I got the word suddenly it is going to come. Warheads and aircraft carriers. I saw Putin had large aircraft carriers of some kind. I saw a lot of ships. I saw a lot of activity on the oceans, a lot, a lot of activity on the waters of ships and artillery and lots of stuff going on, really a lot of stuff going on like, a lot on the oceans. A lot of warfare, a lot of activity. What else did I see, I heard the word interstellar and I got the word radar systems, and I had the word Vida del Castro and his regime and I got the word inglorious (bastards) it is a film and Guy explained how it is about Russia infiltrating this other country and they mistrusted one another, but the engagement between the two countries is happening in the US already. There s a mistrust as well. I think the Lord was just highlighting that. The anointing was powerful tonight. It came in waves over me, it was very powerful.  

God also spoke to me about the church, the true believers who are faithful to him how that he is going to give them a supernatural peace like what you get in the eye of a storm. Its going to be very supernatural, it will be very unique and very different, it has not happened before. It is going to come over his people and he is going to provide a shelter and protection, He is going to be their shadow and their protection during this time. During this time, there is a lot of turmoil in the earth where peace has been removed from the earth and literally peace is going to be removed when Putin and all these gangsters come into power. Oh yes trade off’s and trade deals going on in America to Putin.  

I saw them doing trading deals with Putin and China, they are selling off the United States, that is what they are doing. These evil people, these evil tyrants are selling out the United States for profit, that is what they are doing. What else, oh yea the AI, I heard hybrids, and I heard telepathic so I think these soldiers are already hybrids and they are going to hear telepathically from the AI so that’s what’s going to happen there. They are going to be super intelligent soldiers so that we are not going to be able to rise above them, we are not going to be able to outsmart them, its not going to be possible they are super soldiers so they are in the mix, I would say they are probably Chinese as well.

 I think the Chinese are the advancement with the technology and Russia is more the power base, directing things. I said San Francisco is a target and Los Vegas because I saw Los Vegas laid out, it is a very flat land and there is mountains around it and it is set in a very particular kind of grid very stringent kind of grid, very flat with mountains surrounding it, that is what I saw. Then I saw Seattle, I saw its skyline, it has a very distinct skyline with markers, very distinct markers on the skyline like flagpoles or there is that tower with that ball thing on top so it was just that the skyline was very distinct that’s why I reckon it was Seattle that was being targeted but I felt they are going to target the east coast anyway and they are going to target the very congested cities, like New York would be one of them, San Francisco, so very congested areas, cities there are the ones they will attack and I saw that Putin is going to be very brutal, he will be very brutal you know, he is not nice, he is not at all nice. Yea military precision  weapons they have as well so they are going to be very precise, I said basins and I said base. Yes so very powerful anointing tonight, like waves coming over me. Yes very powerful, so praise God amen.

As I am rewriting this just now (28 June 2021) I sense God showing me fire, I see fire, there is going to be fire all about. Its something I did not see before. Charcoal plains will be left, fires and ruins of buildings. Sodom and Gomorrah burned and so will these cities burn.  I told Lot to run to the mountains to escape for the plains were destroyed, I will do the same again, so escape to the mountains lest you be destroyed with the wicked.  Get away from Sodom and Gomorrah the cities in the plains they will be burned up like straw and left desolate. Escape while you can.

Also there is a lot of underground activity and I saw large square underground tunnel, they will be coming up from underground. The soldiers and their weaponry coming up from underground.

No comments:

Post a Comment